Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Personal development

Personal development is VERY important. I really can't stress that enough. In order to survive in this business you have got to have more confidence in yourself than common-sense.  How wonderful it is that everything we could ever need to be successful is right on the Internet and its free!

Not a great speaker?  Google - How to improve in public speaking.  Afraid to cold call?  Google -How to improve in cold calling in MLM? It's rare that I ever say this but those Google guys deserve every billion they've ever earned.

I'm sure I will touch on the countless things I read, watch and listen to for my personal development but here's one I just stumbled onto minutes ago. I think it is 100 percent accurate. It has to do with your posture when recruiting. I hope you find it as helpful as I did.

http://www.mlmknowhow.com/articles/recruiting/coldcallleads.htm


No comments:

Post a Comment