Friday, April 25, 2014

How to recruit black people into your Network Marketing Business

Lol!

Ok.  I guess I tricked you.

I really don't think there is any specific way to recruit African Americans.

The same technique you use to recruit any person of any ethnicity is probably the same.

No matter what their race is they need to trust you, like you and see you as a leader.

Now if for whatever reason you don't feel very comfortable around black people try using this method of communicating I call C.T.P.

CTP

Very simple.

Compliment the person,

Bring up something Topical.

Smoothly transition into your Presentation.

"Hi Tony..."

Not quite right...

"Hi Malcolm..."

I had to.

"...I love that tie.  Where did you get that?  You see the game last night?  I fell asleep.  Who ended up winning it?  You know I'd been meaning to ask you something for a long time...Are you open to a business opportunity?"

Generic and common lines of communication in our industry.

The funny thing is...

Still appropriate.

We're all the same.

We're all different.

We're all people!

Here's a tip.

Black people...The huge majority...LOVE Barack Obama.

Use him as a Icebreaker.

I don't see anything wrong with that.

Even if you're the most staunch, conservative Republican and you can't get yourself to even mention Barack's name...

even for your business...

LOL!

try this...

"Wow Monique did you hear the President the other day?"






No comments:

Post a Comment