Sunday, April 13, 2014

branding

A guy named Gary Vaynerchuk hit the nail squarely on the head with his book, "Crush It".

This is the time for branding yourself!

In some small circles in my hometown I'm known for my chess playing abilities.

My skills are actually so microscopic in world chess rating circles that it's not even worth it for me to tell you my rating.

HOWEVER...

Nowadays it doesn't matter.

I'm still good enough to make a you-tube video about my exploits and explain what I do know.

AND SOMEBODY WILL WATCH IT!

That's what you have to do in MLM also.

Obviously you can begin your branding of yourself by using social media like Facebook.

Once you have put your name on your company insignia, the branding has begun.  The idea is to consciously try to get people to see you as the answer to their needs regarding your network marketing opportunity.

In the past we used paper products like flyers and business cards, now we have every medium conceivable as a tool.

It's not a matter of if we should brand ourselves (some would say we do that automatically everyday in many, many ways) but instead that we are doing everything in our power to emphasize who we are and what we do.

Our business can be tough and having a tool at an amazing price

FREE!

to help make things a little easier for us

We're actually paying a bigger price not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment